Wellbeing and connectedness
Positive social networks and fulfilling activities are vital for everybody’s wellbeing, but we know that many people with mental health problems can become isolated for different reasons. We conduct research to understand the importance of social connections and activities, and how people can be supported to build or use these networks to support their mental health.
- The TOGether Project: An Evaluation of a suicide and self-harm intervention
- Sheds Kent & Medway Evaluation
- Community Navigator Study
- Side by Side: A National Evaluation of Peer Support
- Networks and mental health