Temporary member of staff wanted to assist the McPin Public Involvement in Research team
The McPin Foundation is currently in search of someone to help with our public involvement in research programme of work. Details as follows:
Duration: 3 months. 0.6FTE. 22.5 hours per week
Payment: £13.51 per hour.
- Administrative work such as taking and typing up minutes
- Arranging Lived Experience Advisory Panel meetings
- Formatting and preparing the McPin Public Involvement in Research Bulletin
- Some travel may be required as the person might be expected to attend meetings outside of London
- Supporting the McPin Children and Young Peoples Priority Setting Partnership. This work would include helping to test and prepare a survey for the project using Survey Monkey. A knowledge of Survey Monkey would be very helpful. For more information about this project please click here.
- Basic editing and proof reading of documents for research studies
- Other duties as required
You will need to have a some knowledge of mental health research. As McPin is a small organisation it is essential that you are reliable and can work well within a small team.
You will be based in the McPin Foundation offices in Loman Street, Southwark. It is not possible to work from home, this is an office based role. For more information about our public involvement work please click here. To express an interest in this opportunity please contact Thomas Kabir (email@example.com) by 5pm on March 27th enclosing your CV and/or a covering letter.