We do not currently have any live vacancies
Please check this page and follow us on social media for new opportunities
Why work at McPin
Here are just a few reasons to join the team.
- A competitive salary, reviewed every 12 months
- Pension scheme with NEST with an employer contribution of 6%, and a choice of funds including an ethical and Sharia fund
- A longstanding organisational commitment to wellbeing at work
- Mentoring scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme, including 24/7 helpline and up to eight counselling sessions if needed
- Sick pay commensurate with length of service, up to 16 weeks full pay and 16 weeks half pay after five years
- Access to external advice and support through Occupational Health and Access to Work
- Specsavers eye test vouchers
- Annual employee wellbeing survey (but feedback is welcome anytime)
- Induction programme with introduction to our mission and values, as well as the McPin team. Programme also includes training courses in safeguarding and lived experience at work
- Individual training budget for all core staff, which can be spent on courses, webinars, workshops, conferences or other training opportunities relevant to you
- Access to McPin internal training sessions and external speakers programme
- Social groups including presentation club, book club and a meditation group
- Annual leave of 25 days plus bank holidays, with extra days given in your third, fourth and fifth year, up to a maximum of 28 days plus bank holidays
- Hybrid working as standard, with our office near London Bridge / Borough available with bookable meeting room allowance
- Flexible working options with ability to set working hours that suit you around our core hours of 10am-4pm
- Ability to apply for sabbatical/extended leave after two years with us
The McPin Foundation has signed up to Disability Confident Scheme. As a Disability Confident Committed employer, we have committed to ensure our recruitment process is inclusive and accessible. We offer an interview to disabled people who meet the minimum criteria for the job. We anticipate and provide reasonable adjustments as required and support any existing employee who acquires a disability or long–term health condition, enabling them to stay in work.
Nothing catch your eye?
You can still contribute to mental health research – just visit our Get Involved page to check out our lived experience involvement and participation opportunities. No research experience needed!